To effect change and share the gospel in Cambodia, one life at a time.
- Education and Mentoring – We will seek to provide educational opportunities and a Christian witness for children and young adults so that they can become Christian leaders in their homes, churches, and communities.
- Christian Networking – We work with local churches and other mission groups in Cambodia to share and use resources in the most effective way possible.
- Church Partnerships – We will partner with local churches to help them get the resources and training they need to lead and develop effective ministries and outreach programs to their local communities.
- Mission Teams & Volunteers – We strive to place teams and volunteers in ministry sites where the local Christians are going to be fully involved alongside them in ministry and their gifts are going to be of greatest value to the local churches and community.
That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the lake. Such large crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat in it, while all the people stood on the shore. Then he told them many things in parables, saying: “A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. Whoever has ears, let them hear.”“Listen then to what the parable of the sower means: When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart. This is the seed sown along the path. The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful. But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”-Matthew 13:1-9, 18-23
The logo for Crossing Cambodia was designed by Caleb Trimm, an aspiring young graphic designer and drummer from Montreal, Canada who has a passion for missions and a heart for Cambodia. He has already been on at least one trip to Cambodia and we pray he will soon return.
Caleb graciously volunteered his services and we are forever grateful for the great design he created. He was given free reign to design the logo and after some design back and forth he created a logo that we feel is simple and still represents the mission of Crossing Cambodia.
- The cross at the heart of the heart of the logo first and foremost shows our commitment to Christ and sharing His gospel message in all that we do.
- The downward arrow reminds us that Christ came down to us in order to bear the cross on which He died and redeemed us.
- The arrow going forward reminds us that we need to keep moving forward with the gospel message and that we are going to “cross” the nation of Cambodia with the love of Christ.